Our School Vision
- Educate the children to the highest standards
- Enable all staff and children to work and learn in a well-cared for, ordered and secure environment
- Empower all staff and children to develop their full potential
At Scargill Infant School we believe that a happy child is a successful one. We are committed to providing a positive, safe and stimulating learning environment where all children are valued. We aim for all children to be confident, knowledgeable, kind, and resilient, enabling them to achieve their potential and become independent life-long learners.
As a school we value:
- The happiness of children, families and staff.
- Caring and respectful staff.
- The development of self-confidence, self-motivation and independence.
- Co-operation, collaboration and teamwork.
- Praise and celebration of the achievements of every child.
- Raising aspirations and a commitment to lifelong learning.
- Working in partnership with others to meet the needs of all the children and their families.
- All aspects of British life and culture; celebrating differences, diversity, core values and preparing children for life in Modern Britain.